The University of Arizona Health Sciences Space Committee assists the Sr. Vice President for Health Sciences in allocating space equitably, resolving space conflicts within Colleges, Departments and Centers, and making long range plans to improve and expand facilities to better meet faculty and staff needs of the University of Arizona Health Sciences.
- UAHS Space Guidelines
- Space Committee Procedure Manual
- University Startup Space Request Process
- Space Request Form (UA)
If a College or UAHS Center cannot meet space needs with current allocation, the Dean or Center AVP should submit this form to the UAHS Space Committee. It provides detailed information regarding how much and what type of space is needed, what programs it will support, and who will occupy it. The committee will send notification once a decision has been reached.
Todd Vanderah, PhD
Life Sciences North, Room 647
University of Arizona Health Sciences
- Mechanisms and pharmacology of acute and chronic models of pain.
- Endogenous opioid systems.
- Sensory neural systems.
- Opioid tolerance.
- Antinociceptive synergy between cannabinoids and opioids.